FREE SHIPPING TODAY!
Our Gustav Espresso Queen Bunk Bed features mission style vertical lines and detailed molding on both the top and bottom queen beds giving it a classic look that will never go out of style. These queen size bunk beds are constructed from sturdy environmentally friendly hardwood giving you the option to use them for kids, teens or adults. It is available in Espresso as shown, Cassia Gray or Brockton White finishes.
- Mission Style Queen Bunk Bed: This queen bunk bed has open slatted ends on the headboard/footboard. It can be used in a bedroom, vacation home, cabin, Airbnb or VRBO to maximize sleeping space.
- Weight Capacity: This queen over queen bunk bed has a heavy duty weight capacity of 800lbs for EACH bed. This high weight capacity ensures it can be used for all members of your family including supporting multiple adults.
- Strong and Sturdy: Each queen size bed has metal to metal rail connectors with 3mm metal corner brackets for strength and safety.
- Hardwood Construction: Premium craftsmanship ensures the bed will last. It is constructed from Rubberwood, an environmentally friendly hardwood for durability and strength.
- Paint: Each bed is hand painted for a beautiful and consistent finish. The non toxic low VOC paint is in an Espresso finish and is also available in White and Grafinishes.
- Safety: This queen bunk bed features a wood frame with guardrails all around for safety. It includes Euro slats meaning no bunkie board is needed and an attached ladder with horizontal rungs for comfort.
- Versatile Ladder Options: This queen size bunk bed has a short vertical ladder that better accommodates the underbed storage options or an angled ladder that goes to the floor. The ladder hooks onto the siderail and attaches with screws. It can be placed on the right or left side of the bed.
- Optional Underbed Storage Drawers: Under the bottom bed you can add a Set of 2 Underbed Storage Drawers with Cubby. This unit has 2 drawers with dovetail joinery and full extension glides. There is a cubby at the end of the drawer unit which can be assembled on either end of the drawers. Interior drawer dimensions: 28-3/4”L x 13-1/2”D x 7-1/2”H.
- Optional XL Storage Trundle: Under the bottom bed you can add a Twin XL or Full XL Storage Trundle. The storage trundles can be utilized for an additional sleeping space by adding a mattress, or used with dividers for a large storage drawer. Twin XL Dimensions: 42”W x 81-1/2”L x 11-1/2”H. Full XL Dimensions: 57”W x 81-1/2”L x 11-1/2”H. The trundle mattress should not exceed 8” in depth.
- Dimensions: 66”W x 87”L x 71”H. It has a 15” guardrail for the top bunk with 34” of clearance between the top and bottom bed rails.
- Mattress Options: Both the top and bottom bunks take standard queen mattresses. It is recommended not to exceed 8” on the top bunk to keep the guardrails effective and 9” on the bottom to maximize the space between the beds.