The LEGO® DUPLO® Town 10906 Tropical Island set will develop fine motor skills and stimulate your toddler’s emotional development with imaginative play in a world of wild animals, tree-house adventures, and planning in the caretaker’s building. Fun details like the pulley system allows you to lift supplies up to the tree house, the turning bridge to bravely cross, and a vine for the monkey to swing between structures. This large and varied set with a host of 9 Duplo animals and humans provides open ended opportunity for your preschooler to play, learn, and express themselves. There’s plenty of fun for siblings and parents too!
- 6 Lego Duplo animal figures: monkey, toucan, adult and baby tiger, adult and baby elephant for wild times.
- 3 Lego Duplo human figures: the caretaker, a traveler, and a child for interactive role play.
- Accessories include bananas, pineapple, jungle vegetation and a camera to augment the set.
- The tree-house is over 10” (27cm) high, 10” (26cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- The jungle tree house has a pulley system, wobbly bridge, and swinging vine that connects to the caretaker’s building.
- The caretaker’s workspace measures over 7” (19cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep.
- 73 bright and colored pieces suggested for ages 2+
LEGO DUPLO sets are perfect for little hands to construct and offer a fun, rewarding challenge for younger builders.
This set is a retired set and is difficult to find.