FREE SHIPPING TODAY!
Our Westlake Dual Height Twin over Queen Bunk Bed offers a range of options. It has a twin xl bed on top and an adjustable queen bed on the bottom. The top twin xl bed features full length guardrails on both sides for safety and a vertical end ladder for easy access in and out of the bed. The bottom queen bed can be set at a low height giving you extra space between the 2 beds allowing your sleepers to sit up comfortably. It can also be set at a high height to accommodate the underbed options. This twin over queen bunk bed is made from sturdy Rubberwood in a Blue finish as shown, and is also available in White, Grey, Black or Espresso finishes.
- Beadboard Style Twin over Queen Bunk Bed: This twin xl over queen bunk bed has coastal style paneling on the headboard/footboard. It can be used not only in bedrooms, but guest rooms in a vacation home, cabin, Airbnb or VRBO to maximize sleeping spaces for guests.
- Weight Capacity: This twin over queen bunk bed has a heavy duty weight capacity of 600lbs for the top bunk and 800lbs for the bottom bunk. This heavy duty weight capacity allows the bed to easily support multiple adults and ensures it can be used for all members of your family.
- Dual Height Bottom Rail: The unique design of this twin xl and queen bunk bed includes a dual height bottom side rail. It can be at the lower height to allow for extra head space with 42” between the 2 beds, or at the higher height to accommodate the under bed options with 34” between the 2 beds.
- Strong and Sturdy: It has sturdy 3” posts. Each bed has metal to metal rail connectors with 3mm metal corner brackets for strength and safety.
- Hardwood Construction: Premium craftsmanship ensures the bed will last. It is constructed from Rubberwood, an environmentally friendly hardwood for durability and strength.
- Paint: Each bed is hand painted for a beautiful and consistent finish. The non toxic low VOC paint is in a Blue finish and is also available in Grey, White, Espresso or Black finishes.
- Safety: This bunk bed features a wood frame with full length guardrails for safety. It includes Euro slats meaning no bunkie board is needed and an attached ladder with horizontal rungs for comfort.
- Versatile Ladder Option: This twin xl queen bunk bed has a long vertical end ladder that sits flush to the bed taking up less floor space. The ladder hooks onto the bed end and attaches with screws. The headboards are reversible allowing the ladder to be used on either end of the bed.
- Optional Underbed Storage Drawers: Under the bottom bed at the higher rail height, you can add a Set of 2 Underbed Storage Drawers with Cubby. The 2 drawers have dovetail joinery and full extension glides. The cubby at the end of the drawer unit can be assembled on either end of the drawers. Interior drawer dimensions: 28-3/4”L x 13-1/2”D x 7-1/2”H.
- Optional XL Storage Trundle: Under the bottom bed at the higher rail height, you can add a Twin XL or Full XL Storage Trundle. When adding a mattress the storage trundles can be utilized for an additional sleeping spot, or can be used with dividers for a large storage drawer. Twin XL Dimensions: 42”W x 81-1/2”L x 11-1/2”H. Full XL Dimensions: 57”W x 81-1/2”L x 11-1/2”H. The trundle mattress should not exceed 8” in depth.
- Dimensions: 66”W x 92”L x 70”H (87”L without ladder). The 2 full length guardrails on the top bunk are 15”H.
- Mattress Options: The top bunk takes a standard twin xl mattress and the bottom bunk takes a standard queen mattress. It is recommended not to exceed 8” on the top bunk to keep the guardrails effective. For the bottom bunk it is recommended not to exceed 8” at the high rail height and 12” at the low rail height.
- Multiple Sleeping Options: At a later date, this twin xl and queen bunk bed will separate into twin xl and queen size individual beds which can be used in different rooms if needed as your sleeping needs change. It is also available in Full over Queen and Queen over Queen sizes or with Stairs.