FREE SHIPPING TODAY!
Strong and sturdy, our Bayshore Twin XL Bunk Beds are a perfect match for any bedroom design. This bunk bed has a twin xl bed frame on both the top and the bottom with stylish beadboard paneling on the bed ends. The extra long length provides additional leg room and comfort for growing kids, teens and adults. These twin xl bunk beds are made from environmentally friendly Rubberwood in White, Blue, Grey or Black finishes to be used in a youth bedroom, guest room or vacation home.
- Coastal Style Twin XL Bunk Beds: These twin xl bunk beds have stylish beadboard paneling on the headboard/footboard. It can be used in a bedroom, college dorm, vacation home, cabin, Airbnb or VRBO to maximize sleeping space.
- Weight Capacity: This twin xl bunk bed has a weight capacity of 600lbs for EACH bed. This high weight capacity ensures it can be used for growing kids, teens or adults.
- Strong and Sturdy: It has sturdy 3” posts. Each twin xl bed has metal to metal rail connectors with 3mm metal corner brackets for strength and safety.
- Hardwood Construction: Premium craftsmanship ensures the bed will last. It is constructed from Rubberwood, an environmentally friendly hardwood for durability and strength.
- Paint: Each bed is hand painted for a beautiful and consistent finish. The non toxic low VOC paint is in a White finish and is also available in Grey, Blue or Black finishes.
- Safety: This twin xl over twin xl bunk bed features a wood frame with guardrails all around for safety. It includes Euro slats meaning no bunkie board is needed and an attached ladder with horizontal rungs for comfort.
- Versatile Ladder Option: This twin xl bunk bed has a long angled end ladder that sits goes to the floor. The ladder hooks onto the bed end and attaches with screws. The headboards are reversible allowing the ladder to be used on either end of the bed.
- Optional Underbed Storage Drawers: Under the bottom bed at the higher rail height, you can add a Set of 2 Underbed Storage Drawers with Cubby. The 2 drawers have dovetail joinery and full extension glides. The cubby at the end of the drawer unit can be assembled on either end of the drawers. Interior drawer dimensions: 28-3/4”L x 13-1/2”D x 7-1/2”H.
- Optional Twin XL Storage Trundle: Under the bottom bed you can add a Twin XL Storage Trundle. The storage trundle can be utilized for an additional sleeping space by adding a mattress, or used with dividers for a large storage drawer. Dimensions: 42”W x 81-1/2”L x 11-1/2”H. The trundle mattress should not exceed 8” in depth.
- Dimensions: 43”W x 116-1/2”L x 71”H (86-1/2”L without ladder). The 2 full length guardrails on the top bunk are 15”H.
- Mattress Options: Both beds take standard twin xl mattresses. It is recommended not to exceed 8” on the top bunk to keep the guardrails effective and 8” on the bottom to maximize the space between the beds.